New Patient Details
Private Medical Cover
Please complete if applicable, specify your Private Health fund
Please include the name and phone of one person we can contact in case of emergency.
FOR WORKCOVER/ TAC /INSURANCE CLIENTS /EARLY INTERVENTION PROGRAMME WOOLWORTHS/ALDI/
If this information changes at any time, please let us know as soon as possible, and if we can make your visit more comfortable in any way, please feel free to talk to us.
Work Cover/TAC Terms and Conditions
Patients who believe they are eligible for funding via a third party must ensure they satisfy the following criteria before requesting bulk billing:
- Their injury occurred directly in relation; to their current employment, a Victorian motor vehicle incident,
- The injury has been reported to their employer and all necessary internal paperwork has been completed.
- Appropriate claim forms have been submitted, and a letter of approval provided
- The individual patient will always be ultimately responsible for payment of all accounts in the event that Workcover/employer/TAC does not accept financial liability for our treatment services rendered.
- Currently, our practice absorbs the service fee gap for Workcover & TAC funding on the patient's behalf. However all administration fees for missed appointments, late cancellations and overdue accounts will be charged directly to the patient, not the employer or Workcover insurer or TAC as applicable (see cancellation policy page 1).
- We reserve the right to discontinue providing physiotherapy treatment through Workcover/TAC funding if we feel a claimant is acting either fraudulently or demonstrating non-compliance.